Good luck to all 70+ cyclists riding the Aberdares Classic this weekend! Enjoy the route and we hope the weather stays dry for you.
The Ndakaini Classic will take place on Sunday 15th November 2015. It is a road race on great tarmac towards the Aberdares Forest, only half an hour from Nairobi. The starting point is near Blue Post Hotel. The 80km route will pass the beautiful Ndakaini Dam at an elevation of 2,000m.
– THREE OPTIONS: 20km, 50km and 80km road race (out and back format)
– 80km is the main race and will have prize money
– 20km & 50km is a fun ride
– 20km kids race will have non-cash prizes (14yrs and younger)
– Kids under the age of 14yrs must be accompanied by an adult
– Results will be classified by gender and age category.
Early Bird until 4th October
October 5th – November 8th
LATE ENTRIES November 9th to registration day
M-Pesa BUY GOODS till number – 177051.
– Riders will be expected to collect their race number from 8am.
– Race briefing at 0850hrs
– 80km race start at 0900hrs
– 50km race start at 0910hrs
– 20km race start at 0915hrs
– Prize giving will be at the start/finish line
Overall 1st (80km) – 8,000
Overall 2nd (80km) – 6,000/=
Overall 3rd (80km) – 4,000/=
Overall 4th (80km) – 1,500/=
Overall 5th (80km) – 1,500/=
Overall 6th (80km) – 1,500/=
Overall 1st women (80km) – 5,000/=
Overall 2nd women (80km) – 3,000/=
1st Juniors (80km) – 5,000/=
2nd Juniors (80km) – 3,000/=